Today, many young people are unable to complete their education due to the difficulties of life, especially in a lack of financial things. Some parents can do all they can to educate their child but even they work hard, they do not earn enough money to support their child’s education because of their day-to-day expenses such as food. But there are ways and solutions to this problem if you really want to and seriously finish studying for the time being that you will come. You can apply for scholarships in government schools.
The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is one of the providers of education for young people who wish to study. By giving CHED scholarships many young people want to graduate, it is a great help for young people to reach their dreams when the day comes. Scholarships are offered primarily to the people who lack financial support so they wish to apply for scholarships in public or even in private schools.
Here are some guidelines on how you can apply for a scholarship at CHED.
* Those who can take the CHED Scholarship are:
1. Incoming Freshmen; and
2. College-level students
* Scholarship application qualifications are the following:
Senior high school graduate or candidate for
graduation; and passer of Senior high school APT / PEPT
3. Must have combined the income of parent or guardian not
exceeding P300,000. In the case of parents’ wages or
guardian exceeds P300,000 required the CHEDRO
StuFAPS Committee will determine the merit
of the application for the scholarship applicant.
4. Only one CHED scholarship or financial assistance
the program will be funded by the person who applies for a
5. Must not graduate of any degree program
1. Senior High School Graduate – must need a photocopy of grades in Grade 12 & original Certificate of General Weighted Average (GWA) from the Principal.
– Need a photocopy of Grades in all subjects of completed semesters and Certificate of Total General Weighted Average (GWA) in percentage from the Office of Registrar.C. Proof of IncomeD. Certificate of Good Moral Character