Drinking lemon water in the morning helps to lose weight and remove toxin. Lemons are many nutrients such as protein, organic acids, carbohydrates in dietary fiber. Lemons contain the vitamins and minerals that people need such as boron, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, sulfur, and magnesium.
Benefits of drinking lemon water or lemon juice:
* Improves the immune system Lemon water supports the immune system because of the vitamin C it contains. One of the major benefits of drinking it is to return to lost body fluid when there is a fever-like illness.
* Skin whitening lemon contains vitamin C which helps for collagen production. Collagen provides a healthy, smooth, and supple skin. Lemons are also high in anti-oxidant which is an anti-aging property.
* Digestion helps digestion Drinking lemon water with warm water is very effective in cleansing the digestive system and filling the body with water. The warm water temperature contributes significantly to the benefit of lemon water in the digestive system.
* Helps to lose weight It is said that drinking lemon water does not directly reduce weight. But if you take it regularly, you will surely lose weight.
* Helps to release body toxins Lemon has the ability to improve liver function. In the liver there is a filtration of toxins or toxins that the body needs to release. So if many toxins are accumulated in the body, drinking lemon water is the solution
Disclaimer: OFW Buddy and its article may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.