NOTICE: Ang OFW BUDDY ay hindi Agent o affiliated sa mga agency at hindi rin kami tumatanggap ng mga aplikante, ang inyong mga makikitang mga Job post ay gabay lamang para sa mga aplikante upang makahanap ng mga lisensaydong mga agencies ng Department of Migrant Workers (DMW). Huwag mag-apply sa pamamagitan ng Facebook o social media
Huwag magpadala ng mga bayad kapalit ng inyong aplikasyon sa anumang mga remittance center kasi 100% SCAM ‘yan. Kapag mag-a apply ay ugaliing alamin ang pangalan ng Agency at ang POEA License upang hindi maloko!
Job Location: New Zealand
-HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
-INSTALLER PANEL ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE
-INSTALLER SHEET METAL/FABRICATOR
-INSTALLER DRY WALL
-INSTALLER HVAC DUCT
-INSTALLER CARPET AND VINYL
-INSTALLER PRE CAST
-OPERATOR CONCRETE PUMP
-SPRAYER INDUSTRIAL PAINT
-WORKER CONCRETE (MASON FINISHING)
Data Source: DMW Approved Job Orders for New Zealand
REMINDER FROM DEPARTMENT OF MIGRANT WORKERS’ WEBSITE(DMW)
- The list was culled from the licensed recruitment agencies’ active job orders for the past TWO years and are the remaining job orders after deducting the number of workers whose documents were already submitted to POEA for processing.
- The job orders are considered active unless canceled by the employer or recruitment agency.
- However, we cannot guarantee that the job vacancies are still open because the recruitment agencies may at present have already accepted qualified applicants for the listed positions.
IMPORTANT: VERIFY WITH THE AGENCY IF THE JOB ORDER IS STILL ACTIVE OR NOT.
When visiting their office, please observe physical distancing measures and wear your face masks at all times. If experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough and colds, please stay home.
For walk-in applicants please bring the following:
∙ Visit: https://drive.google.com/…/1byAz4cz4jEpgjCpZ… (CV/Resume Format)
∙ Valid Passport
∙ PEOS – www.peos.poea.gov.ph (THRU ONLINE)
∙ ESERVICES/EREGISTRATION- eservices.poea.gov.ph (THRU ONLINE)
FOR ABROAD WORK EXPERIENCE
1) COE – Certificate of Employment
2) Company ID/National ID (IQAMA/PATAKA/ALIEN CARD)
3) OEC/Information sheet (OFW Record Online Appointment System)
Alternatively, those who are not able to visit our office can still send in their applications through email email@example.com 📧 Put JOB POSITION in the email subject.
About the Agency
MITAC Overseas Recruitment Corp. provides recruitment services and deployment of professionals, skilled and unskilled workers. We have been successful in helping many Filipinos land a job in various countries in the Middle East, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand and Japan. These workers become a part of the success of the foreign companies they worked for.
Agency: Mitac Overseas Manpower Corporation
Address: #55 Aguinaldo St., Katarungan Village, Villa Cecilia, Brgy. Mambugan, Antipolo City (along Sumulong Highway)
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org